2.7.0 Release Candidate

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Hi all,

The Groovy 2.7.0 release candidate is now available on the dev update
sites.  Please try this out and provide us feedback.  Groovy 2.0
support is available under the extra compilers category in the update
site.

The e3.7 (indigo) update site is this:
http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.7

The e4.2 (juno) update site is this:
http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e4.2

If there are no blocking problems found, we'll be releasing this on Tuesday.

thanks,
Andrew

Re: 2.7.0 Release Candidate

Andrey Bloschetsov
Already testing..

2012/7/2 Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> The Groovy 2.7.0 release candidate is now available on the dev update
> sites.  Please try this out and provide us feedback.  Groovy 2.0
> support is available under the extra compilers category in the update
> site.
>
> The e3.7 (indigo) update site is this:
> http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.7
>
> The e4.2 (juno) update site is this:
> http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e4.2
>
> If there are no blocking problems found, we'll be releasing this on Tuesday.
>
> thanks,
> Andrew

Andrey Bloschetsov