[ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.2 Released

Andrew Eisenberg
The Groovy-Eclipse team is pleased to announce the release of
Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.2.

In this release, we have introduced 3 refactorings: extract method,
extract constant, and extract local variable, we have improved
formatting and indentation support, and we have implemented keyboard
commands for expanding and contracting selections.

You can install Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.2 for Eclipse 3.5 and 3.6
respectively by pointing your Eclipse installation to one of the
following update sites:
http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/
http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/

For all the details on these new features, see our new and noteworthy:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.0.2+New+and+Noteworthy

Thanks to help from the community, we have addressed 90 issues for this release:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE/fixforversion/16150

As we work towards the 2.1.0 release, you can expect better debug
support as well as end-user customization of the inferencing engine.

sincerely,
The Groovy-Eclipse team