[ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.5.0 Released

The SpringSource Tools Team is proud to release Groovy-Eclipse 2.5.0.
In this release, we are most proud of our new DSL Descriptors (DSLDs)
feature, which provides scriptable support for custom Domain Specific
Languages in the Groovy Editor. Additionally, this release includes
Groovy 1.8 as an optional add on, better content assist and type
inferencing, and a Groovier outline view.

See all details including how to install on the New and Noteworthy page:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.5.0+New+and+Noteworthy

and please send your comments to the mailing list. Enjoy!