[ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.5.2 Released

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Hi all,

The Groovy-Eclipse team is proud to announce the release of
Groovy-Eclipse 2.5.2.  We have quite a few goodies in this release,
including:

* Groovy 1.8.2 and Java 7 support
* Type inferencing improvements
* Content assist improvements
* A more friendly way to enhance the inferencing engine through the
use of a Groovy inferencing suggestions and a nice UI.
* A new groovy-eclipse-compiler plugin for maven
* Support for m2e v1.0 (enhanced Maven-eclipse support)
* And much more...

See all the details at the new and noteworthy here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.5.2+New+and+Noteworthy

We have also addressed over 100 issues for this release.  See them all here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11710&version=17434

Thank you to everyone who has been sending feedback on the snapshot
releases, and a special thanks to those of you who have helped with
the maven support, sent patches, and done extensive testing.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.5.2+New+and+Noteworthy#Groovy-Eclipse2.5.2NewandNoteworthy-Shoutouts

As always, please send any comments to this mailing list or raise a jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE