[ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.6.0 Released

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Hi all,

The Groovy-Eclipse team is proud to announce the 2.6.0 release of
Groovy-Eclipse.  In this release, there are some major enhancements to
searching, refactoring, and content assist.  We also provide many new
quick fixes and quick assists.  You can see all the glorious details
in the new and noteworthy:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.6.0+New+and+Noteworthy

If you want to start using this version, the bits are available from
the release update site.
For Eclipse 3.7:
http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/
For Eclipse 3.6:
http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/

As always, thanks to everyone who helped out on the mailing lists, in
the issue tracker, and by providing patches!

Andrew

Re: [ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.6.0 Released

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Apologies for this second message, but we are also doing some planning
for 2.6.1.  We will be working on adding new quick fixes and
refactoring.  If you have something that you want implemented, please
comment on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1286 and  so we
can add this to the planning for the next version.

Also, if you are looking for some relatively small tasks you can work
on and want to contribute a patch, see our help-requested bugs:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+GRECLIPSE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+labels+%3D+help-requested

thanks