[ANN] Groovy-Eclipse 2.7.0 released

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Hi all,

Hot on the heels of Groovy 2.0, we are pleased to announce the release
of Groovy-Eclipse 2.7.0.

The major parts to this release are our Groovy 2.0 support, Eclipse
Juno support, and our move to github.  We've also implemented a few
new refactorings and quickfixes.  You can find the glorious details
here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.7.0+New+and+Noteworthy

We have also released v2.7.0 of the groovy-eclipse-compiler plugin for
maven.  This version now has Groovy 2.0 support.

Thanks everyone for trying out snapshot releases and raising issues.
Please keep the feedback coming!

Andrew