About monospace font for JUnit and Spock

About monospace font for JUnit and Spock

Maxime HAMM
Hi

I just finished creating a little Spock plugin... including syntax coloring and completion... and I was about to submit it to the market place...

And I discovered last day that the "switch to monospace font" feature was removed from the new Greclipse feature (GRE-1651) !

As you know this feature is really usefull for Spock... then I tried and achieve to write a workaround for this feature!
In fact what I did is more a workaround, waiting for your Eclipse request (Bug 411794)

Do you have any objection if I publish this feature with my plugin in the market place ?

Kind regards,
Maxime

Re: About monospace font for JUnit and Spock

Andrew Eisenberg
Not a problem.  I'm interested in seeing what the spock plugin will
do.  Thanks for sharing.