After checking out "groovy-core", got lots of "Java Model Exception" reports in Eclipse log

After checking out "groovy-core", got lots of "Java Model Exception" reports in Eclipse log

KARR, DAVID
I've had the Groovy plugin installed for quite a while (Version: 2.9.0.xx-201406301607-e43j8), although I don't do too much with it.

Today I forked groovy-core, so I could make some doc proofreading suggestions.  After I did that, I happened to look in the Eclipse log, as I'm troubleshooting a problem with key bindings unrelated to Groovy.  When I opened it, I saw 120 errors like the following:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.core 4 4 2014-09-23 10:20:07.189
!MESSAGE Error finding all types of BindPathTest.groovy
!STACK 1
Java Model Exception: Java Model Status [groovy-core does not exist]
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.newJavaModelException(JavaElement.java:539)

They all vary by the file name referenced (BindPathTest.groovy here).

These errors didn't result in any obvious issues in the interface.