Any plan to add formatting function to labels?

Any plan to add formatting function to labels?

Alex Luya
I am using spock for unit testing.

def "test something"(){

        given:
        factory.createItemView(models.get(firstOffUIItemIndexInTheLeft)) >> itemView

        when:

        then:"remove last visible item"

Just wondering: any plan to add formatting function to labels,and I want to make them blue and bold,just like this:

def "test something"(){

        given:
        factory.createItemView(models.get(firstOffUIItemIndexInTheLeft)) >> itemView

       when:
       handler.select(preSelected)

        then:
        1*bar.remove(WINDOW_SIZE-1)

Re: Any plan to add formatting function to labels?

Andrew Eisenberg-2
I haven't tried this myself, but I believe that the spock pluign for Eclipse does what you need.  See here:
https://eclipseplugincentral.com/content/spock-plugin

}