Cannot create Groovy type because of exclusion patterns on the source folder

Cannot create Groovy type because of exclusion patterns on the source folder

Li Li
I am using eclipse luna(4.4). I have installed eclipse-plugin v4.4
snapshot(http://dist.springsource.org/snapshot/GRECLIPSE/e4.4/)
I have a java project(generated by mvn eclipse:eclipse). Now I want to
add a few groovy class in it.
I created a package for groovy, But when I try to create a groovy
class, it says "Cannot create Groovy type because of exclusion
patterns on the source folder".
I googled and found
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7970346/cannot-add-groovy-code-to-an-existing-maven-java-project-def-cannot-be-resolved.
But no luck for me.