Code assist codec

Dennie.nl
Hello,

When I look at grails-plugin-codecs.jar (part of grails sdk) it installs some extra closures in the metaClass of Object. These methods are not available in the content assist of greclipse.
I am new to groovy/greclipse (I am using STS 3.9.2/Windows 7 64bit). Compiling and running is no problem, just the content assistance is not available. Is this by design?

I have looked a bit a the DSLD files, but I can't figure out if this is the missing key or if it is a classpath problem or something.

Hope somebody can shine some clarity on it.

Greets, Dennie

Re: Code assist codec

Andrew Eisenberg
I believe you are referring to this issue.

https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1671

The issue has been open for a while, but it has had no votes and so it
has been low priority.  Please vote on the issue and comment (get your
friends to vote and comment, too) and it will make it onto our list
for the next release.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Dennie.nl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I look at grails-plugin-codecs.jar (part of grails sdk) it installs
> some extra closures in the metaClass of Object. These methods are not
> available in the content assist of greclipse.
> I am new to groovy/greclipse (I am using STS 3.9.2/Windows 7 64bit).
> Compiling and running is no problem, just the content assistance is not
> available. Is this by design?
>
> I have looked a bit a the DSLD files, but I can't figure out if this is the
> missing key or if it is a classpath problem or something.
>
> Hope somebody can shine some clarity on it.
>
> Greets, Dennie

Re: Code assist codec

Dennie.nl
Yeah, that is exact the same issue, added a +1 for this. Thanks.

Greets, Dennie