[DISCUSS] Show DSL contributions first

me2stk
Hello everyone,

It would be great if the auto-completion suggestions that come from DSLD contributions have the highest rating in the auto completion suggestions (shown first).
What do you think?

Regards,
Mitko

Re: [DISCUSS] Show DSL contributions first

Andrew Eisenberg
That makes a bit of sense to me.  However, I could imagine that this
is specific to individual DSLs, but maybe it is more general than
that.

I could make this user configurable, but the ideal would be to make
this configurable in the DSLD itself.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:13 AM, me2stk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> It would be great if the auto-completion suggestions that come from DSLD
> contributions have the highest rating in the auto completion suggestions
> (shown first).
> What do you think?
>
> Regards,
> Mitko

Re: [DISCUSS] Show DSL contributions first

Andrew Eisenberg
I raised http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1109 to keep track
of this.  Please add all further comments there.