DSLD for AntBuilder

Petr Široký
Hello,

I am interested in using/creating a DSLD for AntBuilder
(groovy.util.AntBuilder) in Groovy Eclipse plugin. I searched for the
"groovy dsld antbuilder", but did not find anything useful.

So just before creating it from scratch: is there some DSLD for
AntBuilder (and I should improve my search skills) or should I start
creating it myself?

Thanks,
Petr

Re: DSLD for AntBuilder

Andrew Eisenberg-2
There is no dsld that I am aware of. This would be a great thing to have.

You can take a look at the swing builder dsld for an example of something similar. It is available in the groovy-eclipse distro.

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Petr Široký wrote:
Hello,

I am interested in using/creating a DSLD for AntBuilder
(groovy.util.AntBuilder) in Groovy Eclipse plugin. I searched for the
"groovy dsld antbuilder", but did not find anything useful.

So just before creating it from scratch: is there some DSLD for
AntBuilder (and I should improve my search skills) or should I start
creating it myself?

Thanks,
Petr

Sent while on the go.