Duplicate arguments checks for compiler

Karel Piwko
Hi All,

I'm trying to use groovy-eclipse-compiler from my Maven build. However, Maven
Compiler plugin configuration inherited from parent leads to -source and
-target arguments be present twice on the command line, so it aborts the build.
The problem is not present for javac compiler, which simply takes the latest
arguments of the same type passed.

More technical details are here:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1659

Do you guys have any suggestion how to fix that? I have very limited control of
parent and I can't get rid of it.

I was thinking of:

1/ Removing duplicity checks for parameters of groovyc compiler
2/ groovyc argument to ignore the checks
3/ Deduplication applied in groovy-eclipse-compiler

Thanks,

Karel

Re: Duplicate arguments checks for compiler

Thanks for the bug report.  Let's keep the discussion on the issue tracker.