ETA for release version with 2.1.x support ?

ETA for release version with 2.1.x support ?

Skeptic .
Hi,

Any news regarding a release version of the plugin that includes compiler support for groovy 2.1.x ?

Thanks

Re: ETA for release version with 2.1.x support ?

Andrew Eisenberg
We are planning for a release first week of July.  I would recommend
that you move to the milestone version. Update site here:

http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e4.2/
http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/