Eclipse 3.7

Eric Jain
Is there a version of the Groovy Eclipse plug-in that works with
Eclipse 3.7 (M3)? I tried installing the plug-in from
http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.6/,
and while there were no installation or start-up errors, .groovy files
are treated as .java files after installing the plug-in (which results
in a zillion compilation errors).

Re: Eclipse 3.7

Groovy-Eclipse is not yet available on Eclipse 3.7.  Because
Groovy-Eclipse ships with a patch for the JDT compiler, it is not
trivial to release on a new version of Eclipse.  We plan to start
working on this in the next couple of months, post 2.1.1.