Eclipse Batch Compiler Download Problems

Eclipse Batch Compiler Download Problems

Pascal Schumacher
Hello everybody,

sadly I'm not able to download http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-eclipse-batch/2.1.5-03/groovy-eclipse-batch-2.1.5-03.jar

Is the jar defect, are there problems with the codehaus server or is it a problem on my side?

I also noticed that newer versions of Eclipse Batch are not available in maven central. Is this intentional?

Thanks and kind regards,
Pascal
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Re: Eclipse Batch Compiler Download Problems

Andrew Eisenberg
Hi Pascal,

I was just able to download the link you provided above. So, maybe the
problem was temporary? It is also available from maven central. And
that version of groovy-eclipse-batch is the most recent one available.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Pascal Schumacher
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> sadly I'm not able to download
> http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-eclipse-batch/2.1.5-03/groovy-eclipse-batch-2.1.5-03.jar
>
> Is the jar defect, are there problems with the codehaus server or is it a
> problem on my side?
>
> I also noticed that newer versions of Eclipse Batch are not available in
> maven central. Is this intentional?
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Pascal

Re: Eclipse Batch Compiler Download Problems

Pascal Schumacher
Hi Andrew,

I was also able to download the file now. I guess it really was a
temporary problem. Sorry for bothering you.

I was wrong about the version not available from maven central. I mixed
up the version numbers of groovy-eclipse-compiler and
groovy-eclipse-batch in my head. :( Of course the newest version of both
are available from maven central. :)

Sorry again,
Pascal