Eclipse not compiling my groovy classes

mikemil
Hi,

I am running Kepler with Groovy-Eclipse plugin 2.8.0.xx-20130703-1600-e43-RELEASE, with Groovy 2.0.7 on Windows 7.

The project is an Java project and then I added the Groovy Nature to the product.   This part seems okay, because the editor works and the Project Icon has the G above the folder.

I am trying to introduce Groovy and Spock testing to the project, so I created my first Spock test case but Eclipse will not compile the class.  My ant build script has been updated to use groovyc and that works, but I need/want Eclipse to compile the file when I save the test case.

I didn't see any errors in the .log file in the workspace metadata folder.   Suggestions on what I can try?

I didn't see any errors in the .log file in the workspace metadata folder.   Suggestions on what I can try?

RE: Eclipse not compiling my groovy classes

mikemil
Will check that next.  I am refreshing and re-building my current project.  I noticed that I was missing a jar from a project that was a dependency on for the project with the new Groovy class.

I didn't see any errors in the .log file in the workspace metadata folder.   Suggestions on what I can try?

RE: Eclipse not compiling my groovy classes

mikemil
Okay - sorry to bother you, it was the missing jar that was preventing my project from getting built.  I guess, due to the build error on the dependent project, my project just wasn't getting built.

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 19:42:38 +0000