Errors on Groovy-Eclipse Imports

Daisy Nkweteyim
Hi
I've followed the instructions given here: Groovy Eclipse Source code but when the projects are imported, some of them have errors.  Is this normal or is there something I did wrong?
--
Daisy Nkweteyim
Cameroon

Re: Errors on Groovy-Eclipse Imports

Andy Clement
Those instructions haven't been touched up in a while and talk about eclipse 3.7/4.2 (we are now working on 4.4).

I'd recommend raising a jira to get the instructions updated, and in there mention the errors you are getting (and what eclipse you are on).

cheers,
Andy