Experimental: Easier compiler level switching in Groovy-Eclipse

Experimental: Easier compiler level switching in Groovy-Eclipse

I would like to get some feedback on an experimental new feature in
Groovy-Eclipse that allows easier switching between compiler levels.
Download the latest dev build and you can specify the compiler level
on the command line.  Eg-

eclipse -vmargs -Dgroovy.compiler.level=17
or
eclipse -vmargs -Dgroovy.compiler.level=18

You can also specify this option in the eclipse.ini file.  It should
be possible to open two instances of Eclipse at the same time using
different compiler levels (but they must use different workspaces).

I have tried this out on my machine, but this kind of command line
mucking around with the OSGi runtime is finicky and so I would like to
hear from some users if they have any problems.  Thanks and please let
me know if you try it.

Andrew