Fwd: Problems with latest version of Groovy Plugin for Eclipse

Fwd: Problems with latest version of Groovy Plugin for Eclipse

Guillaume Laforge-2
Hi there,

Some Gaelyk and Eclipse plugin users are encountering some issues with the latest version of the plugin.
Please see below for the details.
Is it a known issue?

Thanks for your attention,

Guillaume

Re: Fwd: Problems with latest version of Groovy Plugin for Eclipse

Andy Clement
Looks like http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-633

No-one has been able to give me a testcase that reliably reproduces
it, so we haven't fixed it.  If there is a reliable testcase around,
great, I'll look into it.  Can you get them to attach a failing
testcase to that jira?

Andy