[Fwd: [groovy-user] Can someone repost this on the groovy eclipse plugin list]

[Fwd: [groovy-user] Can someone repost this on the groovy eclipse plugin list]

Jochen Theodorou

Re: [Fwd: [groovy-user] Can someone repost this on the groovy eclipse plugin list]

Jochen Theodorou
Jochen Theodorou wrote:

I should mention that this problem happens in sts 2.3 and that the ser
currently cannot subscribe to any other codehaus list.

I have not been able to reproduce your problem, but it could be that
you are defining a script in a file that has a class of the same name.
 For example, the following is an error (defined in TestClass.groovy):

class TestClass extends GroovyTestCase {

}
def x = "nothin"

Does this describe what you are seeing?

If you are seeing something different, please raise an issue on
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE and attach a failing
project.