GRECLIPSE-1293 / Lombok fails to participate in Java source compilation

GRECLIPSE-1293 / Lombok fails to participate in Java source compilation

Christophe Furmaniak
Hi,

I just submitted a patch to fix
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1293

feedback welcomed :)

Re: GRECLIPSE-1293 / Lombok fails to participate in Java source compilation

Andrew Eisenberg
Thanks for the patch, but it is not valid.  See my comment on the issue.

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Christophe Furmaniak

> I just submitted a patch to fix
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1293
>
> feedback welcomed :)

Re: GRECLIPSE-1293 / Lombok fails to participate in Java source compilation

Christophe Furmaniak
mea culpa.

Sent a new one.