GSP editor

Marcus Better

Re: GSP editor

Andrew Eisenberg
The GSP editor comes from the Grails tooling (part of STS), and is not
part of groovy tooling.  However, I can answer you questions.

First, you're right, that should be "Groovy Server Pages".  We'll change that.

Second, you should make sure that the file association for GSPs is for
the GSP editor (and make that default).

In the future, please raise bugs to
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS
And you can use the forum here for questions:
http://forum.springsource.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32