Groovy 1.8.4?

John Bito
Hello,

I picked up the 2.6 snapshot this afternoon hoping it would include Groovy 1.8.4 support. Could you give an idea of when we might look for that?

Thanks!
John

Re: Groovy 1.8.4?

Andrew Eisenberg
Andy will be the one taking care of this, but he's away and will be
back next week.  This is a high priority for him when he returns.  We
will be announcing on this list when it is available, but you can also
keep track here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1248

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM, John Bito <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I picked up the 2.6 snapshot this afternoon hoping it would include Groovy
> 1.8.4 support. Could you give an idea of when we might look for that?
>
> Thanks!
> John

Re: Groovy 1.8.4?

Andy Clement
Yes, sorry about that John - time has just got away from me this week,
too much on.  It should be out mon/tue next week.

cheers,
Andy

On 10 November 2011 20:34, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andy will be the one taking care of this, but he's away and will be
> back next week.  This is a high priority for him when he returns.  We
> will be announcing on this list when it is available, but you can also
> keep track here:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1248
>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM, John Bito <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I picked up the 2.6 snapshot this afternoon hoping it would include Groovy
>> 1.8.4 support. Could you give an idea of when we might look for that?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> John

Re: Groovy 1.8.4?

Andy Clement
@John - 1.8.4 is now in groovy eclipse.

On 10 November 2011 21:02, Andy Clement <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, sorry about that John - time has just got away from me this week,
> too much on.  It should be out mon/tue next week.
>
> cheers,
> Andy
>
> On 10 November 2011 20:34, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Andy will be the one taking care of this, but he's away and will be
>> back next week.  This is a high priority for him when he returns.  We
>> will be announcing on this list when it is available, but you can also
>> keep track here:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-1248
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM, John Bito <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I picked up the 2.6 snapshot this afternoon hoping it would include Groovy
>>> 1.8.4 support. Could you give an idea of when we might look for that?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> John

Re: Groovy 1.8.4?

John Bito
Thanks for the note, Andy! We'll try making the switch tomorrow.