Groovy 2.0 - indy support

Renato Garcia
Hi,

How do I turn on the indy option for compilation?

Regards,
Renato

Re: Groovy 2.0 - indy support

mani koduri
I am very new to groovy. I dont have any idea about what you have asked me.
As of now me not working on groovy.

with regards,
k.chaitanya.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Renato Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

How do I turn on the indy option for compilation?

Regards,
Renato

Re: Groovy 2.0 - indy support

The Groovy version in Groovy-Eclipse is a beta 3 snapshot that does
not include the indy jars.  We'll be doing a refresh of the 2.0
support soon.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Renato Garcia