Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.0RC1 released!

The Groovy-Eclipse team is happy to continue the ongoing Gr8 release
train and we have just released 2.0.0RC1.  The focus has been on
stability, and bug fixing, but we did at a few new goodies, such as
better script launching support, better @Grab support, and AST
Transformation.  You can find the release notes here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.0.0RC1+New+and+Noteworthy

and the update site is here:
http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/

Enjoy!

Re: [groovy-eclipse-plugin-dev] Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.0RC1 released!

Guillaume Laforge-2
Excellent work, guys!

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 19:31, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Groovy-Eclipse team is happy to continue the ongoing Gr8 release
> train and we have just released 2.0.0RC1.  The focus has been on
> stability, and bug fixing, but we did at a few new goodies, such as
> better script launching support, better @Grab support, and AST
> Transformation.  You can find the release notes here:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.0.0RC1+New+and+Noteworthy
>
> and the update site is here:
> http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/
>
> Enjoy!

Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://www.springsource.com/g2one

Re: Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.0RC1 released!

Eric Tiffany
Hmm, when I try to install the RC2 version from the update site, the only thing that Eclipse finds is

   Groovy-Eclipse Feature 2.0.0.xx-20091207-1900-M2-e35

ET
--
Eric Tiffany
mobile: +1-413-627-1778

On Dec 24, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Groovy-Eclipse team is happy to continue the ongoing Gr8 release
> train and we have just released 2.0.0RC1.  The focus has been on
> stability, and bug fixing, but we did at a few new goodies, such as
> better script launching support, better @Grab support, and AST
> Transformation.  You can find the release notes here:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Groovy-Eclipse+2.0.0RC1+New+and+Noteworthy
>
> and the update site is here:
> http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/
>
> Enjoy!

Re: Groovy-Eclipse 2.0.0RC1 released!

Andrew Eisenberg
Hi Eric,

Please use this update site instead:
http://dist.springframework.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.5

We haven't uploaded to the milestone update site yet.