Groovy Eclipse Maven Batch comiler 2.3.7 release candidate available for testing

Groovy Eclipse Maven Batch comiler 2.3.7 release candidate available for testing

Kris De Volder
groovy-eclipse-batch 2.3.7-01 release has been staged to codehause staging repo.
This batch compiler is compatible with groovy-eclipse-compiler 2.9.0-01 which is also staged and will be released at the same time.

Both these staged artefacts will be left there for a few more days before they get released to maven central.

If someone who actively uses groovy-eclipse-batch could please try them out before it gets released that would be great. We have run our usual regression tests but these are only rather small 'toy' projects.

Staging repo url: https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/groups/staging/

Kris