Groovy-Eclipse and AST Transforms

For a long time even though AST Transforms have been supported by
Groovy-Eclipse, they have caused all kinds of problems in the editor.
Often, using an AST transform in a class would break many of the
standard UI features such as content assist and navigation.  We now
have a fix for this and it is available in the latest dev snapshot for
3.5.  When using this new snapshot, you should notice your transforms
behaving much better in the editor.  If not, then please let us know
on this mailing list, or through a bug report (
http://jira.codehaus.org/GRECLIPSE ).

For more information on this, see: http://jira.codehaus.org/GRECLIPSE-617

thanks,
Andrew