Groovy eclipse hyperlink extension point for Jspresso SJS DSL

Groovy eclipse hyperlink extension point for Jspresso SJS DSL

Maxime HAMM

Hello

My extension point works well for syntax highlighting and for code assists also ! I will let you know when the new release of Jspresso 3.5 will come out. Our web site will contain a webpage about the plugin I wrote ! My source code is open, so may be it will help some groovy eclipse developers… Thank your for your help Andrew !

… Now I’m thinking about the next release !

I’m looking for some sample code about hyperlink extension point : if you take a look at the example above i’m sure you will anderstand my needs :

border('Invoice.border',

  north:'Invoice.form', // Hyperlink !

  center:'Invoice-InvoiceLines.table') // Hyperlink !

form('Invoice.form', fields:['invoiceNo', 'date', 'customer.name'])

table('Invoice-invoiceLines.table', columns:['lineNumber', 'description', 'amount', 'invoice.name'])

Regards ,

Maxime

www.jspresso.org

cid:image002.png@01CB04FC.15A0F1D0