Groovy eclipse plugin 2.1.1 for eclipse 3.5 install .zip.

Groovy eclipse plugin 2.1.1 for eclipse 3.5 install .zip.

Krzysztof Gabaja
Hello,

I need to install plugin version 2.1.1 in Eclipse 3.5 or 3.7, however when I try to install it from software site (http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/) I can only install the newest version. I've tried searching for it on the web, but I failed (I've only found install archive for eclipse 3.6 but it's of no use for me).
Sorry for bothering you again.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof Gabaja

Re: Groovy eclipse plugin 2.1.1 for eclipse 3.5 install .zip.

Kris De Volder
Hi Krzystof,

Archives of older versions of Greclipse are a bit spotty at best. The way it used to work is when a new release is uploaded it overwrites the previous release.
I just changed this for 2.9.0 release so it now keeps an automatic archived copy of each release update site we put out towards the future.

I could not find a 2.1.1 release but I did find this:

http://dist.springsource.org.s3.amazonaws.com/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/archive-2.1.0.20101020-2100-e35-release.zip

This is the closest I could find to what you are asking for. There's nothing like that for e37. The 35 one was left 'by accident/luck' because
we have not been building e35 releases for a while so this old release archive copy was not overwritten.

This is unfortunately the best I can offer you. Hopefully it will work for your purposes.

Kris