Groovy sub-project sources

Paul Bennett
Hi Andrew,

One of the things I do a lot of in Eclipse is inspect Groovy source code - it's invaluable for understanding how things work. This is fine for the core code (whose sources look like they are in the plugin jar 'groovy-all-2.1.5-sources.jar' - but fails miserably for the Groovy sub-projects such as the mocking framework, SwingBuilder, etc., because the sources aren't in this jar. This is a real impediment for me.

I tried adding source jars for some of the missing pieces, e.g 'groovy-swing-2.1.5-sources.jar', and adding these to the plugin lib folder, but no luck. So:

1) Is there any way to make this work? I'd be OK creating the jars myself, just as long as I can get Eclipse to pick them up
2) Failing that - could you include the sub-project sources in 'groovy-all-2.1.5-sources.jar' when you build the plugin?

Thanks,

-pb