How can I give a non-Grails web project Groovy nature

How can I give a non-Grails web project Groovy nature

Paul Bennett
Hi,

I have an Eclipse Dynamic Web project that gets built from several Groovy sub-projects. i'd like to be able to run Groovy scripts and tests from it - but it doesn't have Groovy nature. Is there some way to give it Groovy nature, as for a regular Groovy project? i.e. I want to combine Grooviness with a Dynamic Web project.

Thanks,

-pb

"People will do whatever proves what they believe"

Re: How can I give a non-Grails web project Groovy nature

I don't know if there is something special that would prevent this for
a dynamic web project, but for any eclipse project you should be able
to right click it (package explorer) then
Configure>ConvertToGroovyProject.  This will add the nature, ensure
the classpath container is added and modify the compiler so that it
supports compilation of groovy in addition to java.

cheers
Andy