How to download the Eclipse Plugin Feature

How to download the Eclipse Plugin Feature

Jared Menard
Hi,
Where can I download a zip of the eclipse plugin feature? I know there are update/install sites, but I don't have internet where I will be working. I would like to download the plugin/eclipse feature directly as some sort of archive. I've searched the googles for awhile, but haven't found anything.
Thanks,
Jared

Re: How to download the Eclipse Plugin Feature

Andrew Eisenberg
This page has links to the zipped update sites for Groovy-Eclipse
2.6.1 for Eclipse Indigo and Galileo.  Be sure to follow the
instructions and do not just unzip the update site into your Eclipse
installation.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Jared Menard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Where can I download a zip of the eclipse plugin feature? I know there are
> update/install sites, but I don't have internet where I will be working. I
> would like to download the plugin/eclipse feature directly as some sort of
> archive. I've searched the googles for awhile, but haven't found anything.
> Thanks,
> Jared

Re: How to download the Eclipse Plugin Feature

Andrew Eisenberg
Forgot to include the link:

http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy-Eclipse+2.6.1+New+and+Noteworthy

:)