IProposalProvider Unit Tests

Maxime HAMM

Hi

I would like to code JUnit test for my completion rules… i was looking on groovy-eclipse tests projects… I saw the CompletionTestCase class…

Can you please help me to : how can I init my tests so that my IProposalProvider class will be instanciated and the getStatementAndExpressionProposals method calledd ?

Regards,

Maxime

Re: IProposalProvider Unit Tests

Andrew Eisenberg
It should happen automatically.  The IProposalProviders are
instantiated in the ProposalProviderRegistry class (set a breakpoint
in the class to make sure).  However, you must make sure that the test
project you are working on contains the Project Nature required by
your IProposalProvider.