Installing groovy plugin breaks eclipse

reistlinas
This post was updated on .
Hello,
I have Eclipse SDK Version: 3.7.2
After installing plugin from http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/ and restarting Eclipse,
it became as fresh from install, there a no functionality from plugins that have been installed, and if you press
About Eclipse SDK there is only one icon of eclipse (but before groovy install there was at least 10 of them...). If you select installed software you can see that all your plugins are still installed, but there a no sign of their functionality.
I would appreciate any kind of help on how to fix this.

Re: Installing groovy plugin breaks eclipse

okramer
Did you ever figure out a fix? I am running into the same problem. I don't understand why they didn't post your message.