Javadocs browsing in the Groovy plugin

Jean-Noël Rivasseau-2
Hello,

I tried a trunk version of the plugin yesterday and say I am impressed by the progress made. The speed problems I encountered are almost fixed (still a bit sluggish, but usable), I get some really working inference and other goodies.

One of the things remaining to make a great Groovy plugin is the integrated Javadoc browsing, the same I like so much in Java. This is a really important enhancement and I hope it can come as quickly as possible.

Thanks to the SpringSource developer team,

Jean-Noël Rivasseau