Make src/[main|test]/groovy as source folders

Make src/[main|test]/groovy as source folders

Erwin Mueller
Hello,
        I'm using Maven with Groovy, and I want to ask if there is a way that
if I import a Maven project in Eclipse with the Groovy plugin then Eclipse
will add src/main/groovy and src/test/groovy as source folders and add the
Groovy nature to the project. I'm using gmaven-runtime-1.7 and Eclipse 3.6.

Thank you, Erwin.
--
Erwin Mueller, [hidden email]
http://www.global-scaling-institute.de/

Re: [groovy-user] Make src/[main|test]/groovy as source folders

Andrew Eisenberg
You can install the Groovy-Eclipse gmaven support from this update site:

http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.6/

Or you can use the Groovy-Eclipse maven compiler plugin, instead of
gmaven, which does not require using /groovy folders at all
(everything can be in the java folders).  More information here:

http://contraptionsforprogramming.blogspot.com/2010/09/where-are-all-my-stubs.html

Note that the latest version to use is 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT.

--a