Open attached Javadoc in a browser does not work for Groovy Classes

Open attached Javadoc in a browser does not work for Groovy Classes

jezzabart
When I attempt to "Open attached Javadoc in a browser" for Groovy classes, I get the following error message:

The documentation location for 'eachLine(File, String, Closure<T>)<T>' has not been configured.  For elements from libraries specify the Javadoc locationURL on the properties page of the parent JAR

followed by the file path of groovy-all-2.0.4.jar

Please can someone explain how I configure Eclipse to get his working?

N.B. It works fine for Java classes.

Thank you.

Re: Open attached Javadoc in a browser does not work for Groovy Classes

Just to be clear about what you are asking...when you hover over a method from the groovy-all jar, you are not able to open the javadoc in an external browser?  But you are when you try the same method in a java class?

I do know that groovy-eclipse does not ship with the external Javadocs for groovy.  Rather, they are just parsed from source when required.  So, I am surprised you are able to see the javadocs externally at all.

You should be able to configure the javadoc location by selecting the groovy-all jar right click -> properties -> Javadoc location and add a link to the javadoc.