Problem installing plugin on myeclipse

Mauricio Tabares
Hi, I'm trying to install the plugin on myeclipse blue 10.6 but i'm getting the following error when i add the plugin url.

"Communication with repository  http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/  failed."

I apreciate your help.

--
Cordial Saludo,

Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

Re: Problem installing plugin on myeclipse

Andrew Eisenberg
Seems to be working for me.  Could there be firewall or network issues
on your end?  This bits are hosted on amazon s3, so it's unlikely that
there are network issues on the server.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Mauricio Tabares <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to install the plugin on myeclipse blue 10.6 but i'm getting
> the following error when i add the plugin url.
>
> "Communication with repository
> http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/  failed."
>
> I apreciate your help.
>
> --
> Cordial Saludo,
>

> Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

Re: Problem installing plugin on myeclipse

Mauricio Tabares
Is strange but it doesn't work for me. Is there a place were i can get the plugin to install offline?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Seems to be working for me.  Could there be firewall or network issues
on your end?  This bits are hosted on amazon s3, so it's unlikely that
there are network issues on the server.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Mauricio Tabares <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to install the plugin on myeclipse blue 10.6 but i'm getting
> the following error when i add the plugin url.
>
> "Communication with repository
> http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/  failed."
>
> I apreciate your help.
>
> --
> Cordial Saludo,
>

> Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

Cordial Saludo,

Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

Re: Problem installing plugin on myeclipse

Andrew Eisenberg
Yes.  See here for instructions on how to get an archived copy of the
update site:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy-Eclipse+2.7.1+New+and+Noteworthy

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Mauricio Tabares <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is strange but it doesn't work for me. Is there a place were i can get the
> plugin to install offline?
>

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Seems to be working for me.  Could there be firewall or network issues
>> on your end?  This bits are hosted on amazon s3, so it's unlikely that
>> there are network issues on the server.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Mauricio Tabares <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi, I'm trying to install the plugin on myeclipse blue 10.6 but i'm
>> > getting
>> > the following error when i add the plugin url.
>> >
>> > "Communication with repository
>> > http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.7/  failed."
>> >
>> > I apreciate your help.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Cordial Saludo,
>> >

>> > Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

> Cordial Saludo,
>

> Edwin Mauricio Tabares Henao

Re: Problem installing plugin on myeclipse

Mauricio Tabares
Thaks for your help!!!!!!!.