Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

KARR, DAVID
So, I noticed that the nice error message formatting that Spock provides doesn't work that well in the default JUnit view.  I then discovered the "monospace font for JUnit" property.  However, I saw that this says "deprecated" next to it.  I verified that this works, but is this functionality going away?

Re: Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

Ken Krebs
It works but is a bit of a PIA. I have a loooooooong unresolved issue on this, see JIRA ticket  that explains it.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM, KARR, DAVID <[hidden email]> wrote:
So, I noticed that the nice error message formatting that Spock provides doesn't work that well in the default JUnit view.  I then discovered the "monospace font for JUnit" property.  However, I saw that this says "deprecated" next to it.  I verified that this works, but is this functionality going away?

RE: Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

KARR, DAVID

Looks to me like this is supposed to be resolved in Luna, supposedly with the new “JUnit test results font”.  I’m using Kepler right now.  I guess I’ll live with it this way for now.

It works but is a bit of a PIA. I have a loooooooong unresolved issue on this, see JIRA ticket  that explains it.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM, KARR, DAVID <[hidden email]> wrote:

So, I noticed that the nice error message formatting that Spock provides doesn't work that well in the default JUnit view.  I then discovered the "monospace font for JUnit" property.  However, I saw that this says "deprecated" next to it.  I verified that this works, but is this functionality going away?

Re: Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

Ken Krebs
David,

Thanks for showing me how to use this.It will save me time.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:15 PM, KARR, DAVID <[hidden email]> wrote:

Looks to me like this is supposed to be resolved in Luna, supposedly with the new “JUnit test results font”.  I’m using Kepler right now.  I guess I’ll live with it this way for now.

It works but is a bit of a PIA. I have a loooooooong unresolved issue on this, see JIRA ticket  that explains it.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM, KARR, DAVID <[hidden email]> wrote:

So, I noticed that the nice error message formatting that Spock provides doesn't work that well in the default JUnit view.  I then discovered the "monospace font for JUnit" property.  However, I saw that this says "deprecated" next to it.  I verified that this works, but is this functionality going away?

Re: Property "use monospace font for JUnit" is deprecated?

Maxime HAMM
Hello.
As I know this is not fixed yet... I wrote a little plugin wich is fixing this use :
Maxime

Envoyé de mon iPhone