Re: Groovy eclipse hyperlink extension point for Jspresso SJS DSL

Re: Groovy eclipse hyperlink extension point for Jspresso SJS DSL

Andrew Eisenberg
Glad you were able to get the extension working.

As for hyperlinks, I think you want to use the
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.hyperlinkDetectors extension
point.  That would allow you to do operations like ctrl-click to
navigate to a new area.