Re: [groovy-user] Re: Debugging Groovy Projects using Eclipse

Re: [groovy-user] Re: Debugging Groovy Projects using Eclipse

Andrew Eisenberg
Thanks for the test case.  This does indeed look like a bug.  As Peter
says, the eclipse-plugin-user mailing list is a more appropriate place
for this question.  I'll continue the conversation on that list.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Peter Niederwieser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Alberto,
>
> Groovy Eclipse has its own mailing list:
> http://groovy-eclipse-plugin.42567.n3.nabble.com/
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Re: [groovy-user] Re: Debugging Groovy Projects using Eclipse

Andrew Eisenberg
Created this bug:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-892