Re: [groovy-user] eclipse + default run action on java file = groovy shell

Re: [groovy-user] eclipse + default run action on java file = groovy shell

Andrew Eisenberg
I think it would be reasonable to have the Groovy Shell launcher only
available at the project level.  However, I'm not sure what you mean
by the 'default run action'.  Currently, the groovy shell launcher is
available on all files in a groovy project.  If there is no other
launcher associated with that file, then the groovy shell launcher is
used.  As I said, this is probably too much, and I will make the
groovy shell launcher only available on the project itself.

Also, questions like these should go on: [hidden email]

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Skeptic . <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a way to get rid of groovy shell as default run action on Java files once the groovy plugin is installed ?
>

> Thanks

Re: [groovy-user] eclipse + default run action on java file = groovy shell

Andrew Eisenberg
OK.  Made the change.  It will be available in the next dev build.