Release Date for 2.1

Jayet, Patrick
Hi all,

I am wondering what is the release date of the Groovy Eclipse plug-in 2.1. Is a date already defined?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Patrick

Re: Release Date for 2.1

Andrew Eisenberg
We do not have a definitive release date for 2.1, but it will be some
time in mid-September.  2.0.2 will be released at the end of June to
coincide with the release of Eclipse Helios.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Jayet, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering what is the release date of the Groovy Eclipse plug-in 2.1.
> Is a date already defined?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Cheers,
>
> Patrick

AW: [groovy-eclipse-plugin-user] Release Date for 2.1

Jayet, Patrick
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info. I suppose that 2.0.2 will remain backward compatible with Eclipse 3.5.2. Am I right?

Cheers,
Patrick

We do not have a definitive release date for 2.1, but it will be some
time in mid-September.  2.0.2 will be released at the end of June to
coincide with the release of Eclipse Helios.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Jayet, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering what is the release date of the Groovy Eclipse plug-in 2.1.
> Is a date already defined?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Cheers,
>
> Patrick

Re: Release Date for 2.1

Andrew Eisenberg
Correct.  We will be releasing a 2.0.2 for both Eclipse 3.5.2 and 3.6.
 We will continue to actively support Eclipse 3.5.2 until at least the
2.1.0 release in September.  At that time, we will re-evaluate and
determine how much demand there is for 3.5.2 support.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Jayet, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks for the info. I suppose that 2.0.2 will remain backward compatible with Eclipse 3.5.2. Am I right?
>
> Cheers,
> Patrick

Excellent! Thank you for your answer.

Cheers,