Setting the working directory

Michael Magan
I realize that this is not specific to the plugin, but as it concerns the development of Groovy scripts, I hope its ok to post here.

When running a Groovy script, I'd like the working directory to be the same location as the script (ie the src directory)

I assume that this can be configured in Run > Run Configurations > Arguments
But then I'm lost. Do I need to specify the separately for each project? Or is there some way I can specify it once for all projects.

Thanks,
Mike.

Re: Setting the working directory

Andrew Eisenberg
Unfortunately, I do not believe that there is a way to set this for
all projects/launch configurations at once.

However, this does seem like a reasonable feature to want.  Can you
raise a feature request on jira.codehaus.org?  In the groovy
preferences page, I can add a radio box that can allow you to choose
the project root, the default location, or the script location as the
working directory for running the script.  I'll have to think a little
bit about how this can work.