Syntax coloring problem on Eclipse 3.6

Everton Agner
Hi,

I've recently installed the greclipse plugin on eclipse 3.6 and it's messing with Groovy's code syntax coloring - ex: println statement is colored as a light green, which isn't a configuration for either groovy nor java syntax coloring.

What did I do wrong? Wrong version?

Thanks!

_______________________
Everton Agner Ramos

Re: Syntax coloring problem on Eclipse 3.6

Andrew Eisenberg
Have you had a look at the Groovy syntax highlighting preferences in
Preferences -> Groovy -> Editor?  Look under the section GJDK color.

Method references color is also controlled by Preferences -> Java ->
Editor -> Syntax Coloring -> Java -> Methods.

Does this answer your question?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Everton Agner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently installed the greclipse plugin on eclipse 3.6 and it's messing with Groovy's code syntax coloring - ex: println statement is colored as a light green, which isn't a configuration for either groovy nor java syntax coloring.
>
> What did I do wrong? Wrong version?
>
> Thanks!

Re: Syntax coloring problem on Eclipse 3.6

Everton Agner
Like I've said before, that color's configuration isn't set on either Groovy syntax coloring preferences nor Java's.

I believe it's a Bug, because I'm not using a special color configuration on Java's syntax coloring preferences, so the 'enable' checkbox isn't marked. But, if I do, it shows the light green color, which is the color that Groovy is setting on the method calls.

_______________________
Everton Agner Ramos

2011/5/6 Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]>
Have you had a look at the Groovy syntax highlighting preferences in
Preferences -> Groovy -> Editor?  Look under the section GJDK color.

Method references color is also controlled by Preferences -> Java ->
Editor -> Syntax Coloring -> Java -> Methods.

Does this answer your question?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Everton Agner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently installed the greclipse plugin on eclipse 3.6 and it's messing with Groovy's code syntax coloring - ex: println statement is colored as a light green, which isn't a configuration for either groovy nor java syntax coloring.
>
> What did I do wrong? Wrong version?
>
> Thanks!

Re: Syntax coloring problem on Eclipse 3.6

Andrew Eisenberg
OK.  Can you please raise a jira issue for this?  Please attach a
screenshot and also please export your preferences and attach that.
File -> Export... -> General -> Preferences -> Export All.  With this,
I can hopefully reproduce your situation.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE