The new DSL Feature

ThorQue
Hello,

is there any documentation or a starting point for the new DSL feature?

Thanks
Thorsten

Re: The new DSL Feature

Andrew Eisenberg
No.  Nothing yet.  It is not yet part of the release and it is highly
experimental.  We are gearing up for the 2.1.2 release and once that
is complete, we will be soliciting some early adopters to get some
feedback.  I'll be sending a message out to this list.