Transformation Processor warning

Amaury MYLONAS
Hello,

Does anyone know how to remove the Eclipse warning "Groovy:Could not
find class for Transformation Processor [...]" when using an
annotation with AST Transformation that's dynamically loaded ?

pseudo use case :
CustomGroovyClassloader.parseClass("ast.transformation.file.path")
CustomGroovyClassloader
.loadClass("annoted.class.with.previously.loaded.ast.transformation")

The warning occurs on
"annoted.class.with.previously.loaded.ast.transformation" source file.
(on Eclipse editor)

--
Amaury

Re: Transformation Processor warning

Andy Clement
Please raise a jira and we can explore the use case a little more.

Andy

On 15 March 2011 07:47, Amaury MYLONAS <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to remove the Eclipse warning "Groovy:Could not find
> class for Transformation Processor [...]" when using an annotation with AST
> Transformation that's dynamically loaded ?
>
> pseudo use case :
> CustomGroovyClassloader.parseClass("ast.transformation.file.path")
> CustomGroovyClassloader.loadClass("annoted.class.with.previously.loaded.ast.transformation")
>
> The warning occurs on
> "annoted.class.with.previously.loaded.ast.transformation" source file. (on
> Eclipse editor)
>
> --
> Amaury

Re: Transformation Processor warning

Amaury MYLONAS
I switched my brain to ON.

Adding the groovy ast transformation file path as source folder to the
project has resolved the problem :/

Sorry for your wasted time Andy :)

--
Amaury