Upgrade to Groovy 2.1

Scott Hickey
I know that it takes some customization to get the plugin compatible
with newer versions of Groovy.

I was wondering if you know if it will a little work/time or a lot to
adapt the plugin for changes that will be in Groovy 2.1.

Thanks,

Scott Hickey

Re: Upgrade to Groovy 2.1

Andrew Eisenberg
Currently, we are working through some of our back log and trying to
release GGTS 3.2.0.M2.  Once this is available, we will be working on
our Groovy 2.1 support.